- Extent: 214 Pages
- Illustrations: N/A
- BIC Code: KJMB
- Report Code: BUS071000
- Formats: Trade Paperback
- Book Locale: Denmark, Europe
- Market: Business leadership, business management, entrepreneurship.
- Marketing: Publication of the book will be supported by an advertising and media campaign in both Britain and Ireland.
- Territorial Rights: World English
Follow Me: Leading From The Front
How to use military leadership to succeed in business
By Kim Kristensen
- ISBN: 978-1-908518-47-7
- Published: 16th May 2017
- Price: € 14.99, £13.99
Kim Kristensen is a Danish author, motivational speaker and executive coach who teaches leadersship skills to business leaders, diplomats and entrepreneurs around the world. Leadership – especially during difficult periods – means having the courage to put yourself on the front line, choose a direction and say: follow me!
The power of example is unmistakeable, writes Kristensen, who served as a commander with the Royal Danish Army in Afghanistan and the Balkans. He believes you have to lead from the front. You have to go first. Knowing that you’ll be there in both good times and bad – not just at the office party but also when the going gets tough – engenders trust and confidence among your employees. Basing his observations on his own experience, Kristensen offers a range of effective tools to create a unique strategy with a consistent focus on tough training and choosing the right people. This is the foundation of world-class leadership.
The “New Nordic Leadership” is the new leadership mindset. Follow it.
About The Author
Kim Kristensen, is currently the Master of Ceremonies of the Danish Queen’s Royal Household, responsible for all the official foreign visits made to and from Denmark. He was chosen as The Leader of the Year 2009 in Denmark and is the author of Follow Me – Leading from the Front. He previously served as a Colonel in the Danish army, serving in the Balkans and Afghanistan. Kristensen has also worked as a strategy consultant for over 100 Danish and international companies, organizations and institutions.
- Follow Me will carry endorsements from The Sunday Times, The Irish Times and other media.
- Follow Me has been endorsed by prominent business leaders including Lars Rebien Sorensen, Voted World's Best CEO by Harvard Business Review.
- The author’s promotional tour of Ireland and the UK will be supported by a strong social media campaign on Twitter, Soundcloud, YouTube and Facebook.
Distributor: Turnaround Publisher Services Ltd., Unit 3, Olympia Trading Estate, Coburg Road, Wood Green, LONDON. N22 6TZ, Britain, +44 20 8829 3002, email@example.com
Sales Agent: Turnaround Publisher Distribution Services, Unit 3, Olympia Trading Estate, Coburg Road, Wood Green, LONDON. N22 6TZ, Britain, +44 20 8829 3002, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights Sold: World Audio to Blackstone Audio