- Extent: 208 Pages
- Illustrations: 8 page picture section
- BIC Code: TBC
- Report Code: BIO024000
- Formats: B format Paperback
- Book Locale: England, Thailand
- Market: True Crime, Prison Memoir and Autobiography
- Marketing: The release of the film/movie film tie-in will be supported by a publicity campaign across all media including cinema, television, radio, print and social media. Moore will participate in a nationwide tour to promote the film adaption of his memoir.
- Territorial Rights: Europe
A Prayer Before Dawn
A Nightmare in Thailand
By Billy Moore
- ISBN: 978-1-908518-63-7
- Published: 24th July 2018
- Price: £7.99
Now the subject of a major motion picture, A Prayer Before Dawn: A Nightmare in Thailand, is the true story of one man’s fight for survival inside a Thai prison.
Billy Moore travelled to Thailand to escape a life of drug addiction and alcoholism. He managed to overcome his inner demons for a time but relapsed after trying ya ba – a highly-addictive form of methamphetamine. Moore’s life quickly descended into chaos, drug dealing and violence in Thailand until he was eventually arrested and imprisoned in Klong Prem, a place where life has no value. In order to survive, Moore became a Muay Thai fighter.
A Prayer Before Dawn: A Nightmare in Thailand is no ordinary prison memoir; it’s the story of one man’s struggle to survive in one of the world’s toughest prisons. A man who has nothing to lose, has everything to fight for.
About The Author
William Moore was born in Liverpool, England. On arrival in Thailand, he trained as a Muay Thai fighter and was among a few Europeans to fight competitively. He also acted as a stuntman for film makers and worked alongside Sylvester Stallone on the most recent Rambo film. Following his release from prison, Moore returned to Britain where he now lives with his family. He is now working as a motivational speaker and a drugs counsellor.
- The film adaption of A Prayer Before Dawn will be released internationally in April/May 2018. The film has already attracted critical praise which should generate positive publicity.
- All publicity for the film will make reference to Moore’s book.
- The author will participate in a major media campaign to promote the film adaption of his book.
Distributor: Turnaround Publisher Services Ltd., Unit 3, Olympia Trading Estate, Coburg Road, Wood Green, LONDON. N22 6TZ, Britain, +44 20 8829 3002, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Agent: Turnaround Publisher Distribution Services, Unit 3, Olympia Trading Estate, Coburg Road, Wood Green, LONDON. N22 6TZ, Britain, +44 20 8829 3002, email@example.com
Rights Sold: Film, World, Audio, US/Canada, Australia/New Zealand, Asian